Not sure why, but it just seems like teen bedroom ideas lend themselves to very modern and graphic designs. Maybe they just feel more grown up than other bedroom schemes while still feeling young enough for kids. Who knows?
All I know is these are the ultimate in cool. And in this case, Ive made it very cool with a gray base to the palette. You could make the whole thing a little less modern and more playful by picking one of the colors from the duvet and using it on the walls and as a main accent. Or just one wall right behind the bed. A big wall of blue or orange behind the bed in this scheme would still be pretty modern while allowing for a bit more color. Bump up the color even more by choosing color photographs instead of black and whites or just frame the black and whites in bright colored frames. A wee bit more yellow would be nice, actually.
Paint color: BEHR Premium Plus in Cathedral Gray
- Paperclip Bed Linens
- Upholstered Bed in Graphite
- Meridian Five Drawer Chest
- Lavello Accent Table Yellow
- Cylinder Shade Table Lamp
- Fusion Silver Gray Shag Rug
- Shift Keys Canvas Art Question Mark, Semi-Colon
- Control Brands White Dropped Wall Clock
- Wise Owls Set Of 3
- Spectrum Mini Rectangle Bookends
- Stuff Glass Tray
- Zuo Bobbi Sculpture Small in Black
- iittala Ceramic Purnukka Jar with Lid
- The End Bookend
- Black & White Photographs Lake Michigan Morning, Seapack, Watermiller
More You Might Like
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.