We talked about white bedrooms recently, a post inspired by putting this room together. The concept here is not just white, but white romantic, which means lots of layers, lots of fluff, lots of very, very girly.
I decided to try to stick with straight white here, which is a bit of a challenge. You thinking matching reds is tough, try white. I also choose to add a really pale pink as an accent color just for some interest. You could go completely white or pick a different pastel. (I say pastel, because anything bold is going to make it less romantic.) Youll also notice I piled up the pillows on this one. Layers, layers, layers help to make a white room interesting, remember.
Where to get it:
- Maura Daniel Sarah Three Light Chandelier White at The Frog and The Princess, $396, free shipping
- Bonne Nuit French Chest at Posh Tots, $1,260
- Love Birds Hand-Painted Canvas in Soft Pink at Posh Tots, $95, custom made on order
- Nest Hand-Painted Canvas in Soft Pink at Posh Tots, $95, custom made on order
- Shaggy Raggy White Rug at Posh Tots, $137
- French Rose Mirror at Posh Tots, $1,284, custom made on order
- Bella Curved Wastebasket at Posh Tots, $88
- Jenna Throw Pillow at Wrapables, $74.95
- Pom Pom at Home Bedding Charlie Linen Pillow Sham at Layla Grace, $46, free shipping, three sizes
- Prom Night Duvet Full/ Queen at Layla Grace, $210
- Prom Night Euro Shams Set of 2 at Layla Grace, $100
- Simply Shabby Chic Elegant Euro Pillow Angora Pink at Target.com, $34.99
- Berkshire Softest Microloft Twin Blanket, Pink at Amazon
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.