Pandas are so cute. Have you ever seen one in real life? We got to visit the San Diego Zoo one time when there was a panda baby just too adorable. So it makes perfect sense that theyd make a perfectly cute bedroom design for your little girl.
I started this look with the bedding set, which is part of the Animal Planet line. (Have you seen them? Some really great designs.) To that I added the neat green Asian mural kind of a monochromatic scene. Tried to decide between that one and a cool black one with white scribbles, but decided the green one was the best. Add in some great art with bamboo leaves, trunks and pandas. I then went completely overboard with the pile of pandas, but you probably cant overdo it in the stuffed animal department with most little girls.
Where to get it:
- Animal Planet Panda Exploration bedding set, Wayfair, $69 for twin, free shipping (Found a new source! Get it in twin or full sizes at Comfort Market.)
- Rough Plaid rug, Layla Grayce, $181
- Bonsai Tree with Mountain View mural, Murals Your Way, customizable, price based on size
- Bamboo black & white print, Bellacor, $160.95
- Stuffed pandas, tons of options at Amazon
- OopsyDaisy canvas art, Amazon, free shipping
- Frames, tons of options at Amazon
- Keepsake box, Amazon
- Bamboo plant, Target, $279.99
- Panda rocker, Hayneedle, $64.99
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.