Im not a big fan of pink, but I know my nieces are. They seem to love just about anything as long as it comes in pink. So it really shouldnt be any kind of surprise that its so easy to put together a cowgirl bedroom with a pink theme. (Oh, hey. Ive talked a little about this before.)
Well, Ive decided to take one of those pink cowgirl bedding options and build a room around it, one that is full of pink, but not necessarily completely girly. A properly western room with a girl twist.
Youll notice the cowboy theme I did earlier this week emphasized different elements more hats and horseshoes. But I dont know of many girls that dont love shoes and horses, so those are the elements I chose here for most of the decor. I tried to stick with woods and metals that were dark to pair with the polka dot sections of the border. The pink walls are meant to be pale so the bedding can stand out against it. And I almost went with a rug that had brown in it, but decided the subtle stripes of this one was a better fit in the end. Oh even more cowgirl bedding and decor ideas for you.
- Paisley Pink Western Bedding Set
- Sauder Harbor View Collection Twin Headboard, Antiqued Paint
- Home Dynamix Kidz Image Rosewater Pink Stripes Rug
- Horse Vinyl Wall Decal Sticker Graphic By LKS Trading Post
- Cast Iron Horse and Spur Bookends
- Concepts Frames Brown Cow Print Cowgirl Wood Picture Frame
- Boots And Spurs Western Cowboy Boot Vase
- Sepia Boots I Framed Print, Sepia Boots II Framed Print
- Western Cowgirl Boot Wall Hooks
- Galang Magazine Basket
- Just the Right Shoe Glittering Cowgirl
- Taking a Break Horse Accent Table Lamp
- Howard Miller Maverick Wall Clock
- Vintage Cowgirl Coatrack
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.