The hardest part of that British-themed bedroom last week was deciding what not to put in. Because when it comes to design trends, the Union Jack has been taking center stage for a while.
Im not sure if its the crisp red, white and blue that draws us. After all, we get that with the American flag as well. But there is a lovely symmetry about the way the stripes are laid out on the British flag. Ive found in on everythign from the rug under your feet to the clock on the wall and trust me, there are many, many, many more where these came from. These just happened to be some of my favorite ways to bring the Union Jack design into the room.
Have you added a touch of British love to a room? What did you use?
- Union Jack Reversible Bed Set (no longer available); alternative option London & Union Jack Reversible Queen Size Comforter Cover Set
- Zuo Union Jack Love Seat
- Jack Rug by The Rug Market
- Kensington Union Jack 3-Drawer Chest (no longer available) alternative option: Zuo Era Union Jack Small Cabinet
- Union Jack Stool
- Union Jack Hooked Footstool
- Union Jack Chair Framed Art
- Union Jack Framed Wall Art (no longer available)
- Union Jack Cube Beanbag
- Roger Lascelles Square Union Jack Tin Wall Clock
- Union Jack Tray (no longer available)
- Union Jack Pond Yacht Sailboat
- Union Jack Stackers Jewelry Box
- Union Jack Boxes
- Naked Decor Live Like a Queen
- Union Jack British Flag Luxury Pillow
More You Might Like
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.