Summer is wrapping up, so people are getting out for that last quick vacation before school starts back up for the kids.
And why staycations tend to be more in the picture thanks to the price of gas, theres something about hitting the open road, traveling the dusty highway that appeals to Americans. We live in such a big country with so many out of the way corners, adventure is just sure to be waiting.
The lure of adventure found traveling is a bit of what I was going for here. Lots of antiquey, rustic decor items, lots of travel and transportation related touches, all in shades of gray and tan. I really tried to keep things as toned down as possible, but who can resist that green highway sign?
And if you like that magazine rack, you should check out the other Route 66 from Wilco. Lots of cool signs and other storage options that would also work in this room.
- The Big One Omni Striped Reversible Bed Set
- Mountain Lodge Headboard in Ebony
- California Zephyr Train Metal Sign
- Target Home Basic Border Rug Blue
- Wilco Import Route US 66 Metal Wall Letter Holder, 9-1/4 by 4 by 32-1/2-Inch
- My Way Or The Highway Vintage Metal Sign Street Funny 18 X 12 Steel Not Tin
- Route 66 Texas Highway Road Tin Sign
- Metal Sign: 12?x18? Private Road No Thru Traffic, Sign Material=E.G. Reflective on Aluminum
- Leftbank Wall Art, Motion Art
- Sterling Industries Vintage Industrial Cog On Stands
- Kaden Spot Floor Lamp
- Auto Timing Gear Wall Clock
- Lite Source Silver Walnut Adjustable Desk Lamp
- IMAX Theodric Galvanized Trunks
- Sterling Industries Classic Mono-Plane, Eight Ball Lidded Box, Sterling Industries Jax
- Sterling Industries Pair Bicycle Bookends, Sterling Industries Portrait Camera, Organize It All Neu Home Charcoal Faux Leather Document Box
More You Might Like
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.